My Blog List

Friday, August 20, 2010

The history on The Vacuum Cleaner

I was searching for Vacuums  on line. 

Hardwood floors for me!











I was surprised to see the many websites and blogs relating to the Vacuum cleaner.  
The history: In 1869 the sweeping machine was invented.  Did you know that some brands will not honor the warranty if used on certain types of carpet?


Wonder if they had a vacuum cleaner?

I recall the door to door salesman, mom bought one and it was cool 
a rustic blue and had the attachments included.


  I own 3 vacuums, a upright vacuum, hand held and the big old powerful Wet/Vac which will suck up any thing that you point it at.
 When I adopted my cat, I didn't realize the cat hair found on companies back side when wearing dark clothing. Told me to keep the hand held close by. the cat hates the sound of any vacuum.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment