My Blog List

Friday, August 20, 2010

Daughters big day!

                                                                                                                                                                    
 Saturday Aug 27th my daughter (Venessa) will be getting married, I am so excited at the same time relieved its going to be over.  The preparation and planning has really been a lot of work, with tons of stress. 
Las Vegas, Nv




Her wedding gown is beautiful, which she found in Park City, Utah.  Her colors will be Black and Fuchsia, I finally found a dress I can wear Black w/a fuchsia wrap with black high heel pumps.  I hadn't worn heels in many years so Ive been practicing to not fall when walking. This is all taking place in Las Vegas, A 3 day event there. We live in Utah but she had to have it in Vegas. This is her day and she wants Vegas.
 I am very proud she found someone who can take the place of a partner, a friend and a wonder father to her twin daughters (my grand girls) Kianna & Madilynn. They had blessed us with a grand son Feb 2010 Kerinan.   
Their family is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment