My Blog List

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The world of beautiful art

I was searching on line for painting supplies and found myself wrapped up in viewing all sorts of artist's paintings. How the brush strokes they made such detail and beauty.  I have to say out of the hundreds of painting I viewed the best Ive seen is
Johnathan Harris portraits, the colors he brought out in landscaping is so brilliant work.
   I love art especially paintings, I never study Paintings but I have studied Monet, Van Gogh, and the most recent work by Silvia Angeli I love the Mountain Memories lll.  I purchase it 2 yrs ago, along with Connections IV.  
  Wall Art can be expensive.  But if you love the it as much as I do you really don't mind paying the cost.
J Harrison's painting
Wasatch Mtn

No comments:

Post a Comment